How do you determine if a company can really deliver what it says it can do for you, especially when it is something as important as reducing the appearance of scars? This Dermefface FX7 review will show you why this product does what it says it will, and keeps its promise to deliver effective scar treatment and reduction therapy.
Many companies say they can remove the appearance of scars but can they really do it? Some promise results within two weeks but don’t really produce any evidence to back these claims up!
Proof that Dermefface FX7 Works – Lisa D’Amono!
They say that the proof of the pudding is in the eating! When it comes Dermefface we have no better example than actress / model Lisa D’Amono. In short Lisa suffered horrendous facial damage and resultant scarring after an accident at work.
Determined to recover her previous beauty she embarked upon a program of healing using Dermefface FX7, and you can see the results below…
To be clear this recovery does not happen in 2 weeks. It requires regular application of the lotion, twice per day for a period of three – six months depending upon the severity of the scarring. But… what a great investment!? You can read Lisa’s full story here.
Do Scar Fading Creams Really Work?
Many companies promise that they can reduce the appearance of scars that are a result of surgery, accidents, burns, acne, and even chicken pox. They try to make you believe that it won’t take long and the results will be completely void of any sign of a scar.
What Makes Dermefface FX7 Different?
Dermefface FX7 prides itself on using only proven active ingredients which have a track record in skin care and scar treatment.
This decisive scar therapy treatment includes anti-oxidants, powerful and effective moisturizers, re-growth formulas and healing agents!
- 10% Symglucan – this component is responsible for speeding up the healing of the wound. Once the scar is healed it can begin to respond to this formula and begin to fade.
- 5.00% Pentvitin – this element brings a high level of moisture to the scarred area. Once this compound locks onto the skin it cannot be removed until the skin itself is shed as it does every 28 days.
- 5.0% DI Panthenol – commonly known as Provitamin B5, this is the element that contributes to the healing of the scar area and the regrowth of the new skin cells that will soon take over.
- 3.0% Vitalayer – proven to improve the health and moisture of the skin, this element increased collagen I and III as well as the production of hyaluronic acid.
- 2.00% Pro-Coll-One+ – this product increases the production of collagen. This results in smoother skin and a reduction in wrinkles.
- 2.0% Niacinamide – this element increases the lightness of the skin as well as reduces the level of hyperpigmentation.
- 0.5% Allantoin – more commonly known as vitamin U, this component has been around for a long time. It is used to keep the keratin in the skin moisturized so it can heal more effectively.
- Hydrolite 5 – this key ingredient was found to increase the moisture level of the skin by 100% over a two week period.
- Beta-Glucans are used to treat burns, wounds and eczema. They have been proven to reduce the chance of scarring after surgical procedures.
- Verbena Officianlis Extract is used to treat and heal wounds.
- Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber is another element that works to increase the production of collagen.
- Bilberry Fruit Extract improves blood circulation and elasticity of the skin.
- Acai Fruit Extract works towards healing and moisturizing the skin.
- Goji Extract has definite anti-fungal and anti-bacterial elements as well as serving as an anti-inflammatory.
- Macai Berry Fruit Extract has proven anti-aging properties and is a strong anti-oxidant.
- Chokeberry Fruit Extract is another anti-oxidant and works towards the healing and regeneration of the skin.
What Are They Saying About Dermefface FX7?
Other customers also, who purchased Dermefface FX7 saw results exactly as stated by the company and as experienced by Lisa.
Customers point out that results don’t happen overnight, that you must diligently apply the product twice a day to see definite results in around three to six months.
The people who followed the directions were the ones who saw the changes in their skin and the appearance of the scars.
This is what Jess from the US has to say:
” I have used this product since the first week of October and I have DEFINITELY noticed improvements.
I have had acne scars for years and my acne is still an ongoing struggle. This product is perfect for putting on under my makeup (I use Bare Minerals, NOT liquid foundation) and within the first month I noticed that my scars had lightened a bit.
Three months later, my skin is smoother, scars have been lightened and are not nearly as deep as they were before I bought Dermefface.
That being said, I ordered a 6 month supply and I only have 1 bottle left 3 and a half months later because I’m using the product on my entire face twice a day, and not just a section.
In my opinion, WORTH THE MONEY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO INVEST THE TIME. 1 month is not long enough. 3 months isn’t long enough. If my progress starts to plateau, I will stop buying, but the company does tell you that at least 6 months is recommended depending on the scarring to begin with.
Overall, I’m very happy with what it has done for me so far, but do your research and know what is expected of you and the product, 1 month to get rid of scarring is completely unrealistic. “
By Jess, from USA
More about Dermefface FX7 Website
This company’s web site is very comprehensive. It talks about the product, about scars and how they heal, and exactly what their product can do for those who would like to improve the appearance of their scars.
It does not promise pie-in-the-sky. It offers a realistic treatment regime that is said to show results in 3 to 6 months. You must apply the product twice a day and follow through for it to work.
The spokesperson Dr. David David that recommends the product on their website has also endorsed it on CNN. He is a medical doctor and cosmetic surgeon. If he sees the benefit of using Dermefface FX7 and suggests it to his patients, it has to have some validity.
The company lists all of their ingredients as well as what each component does for the skin and appearance of the scars. When you read through all the ingredients you can actually see why this product does work.
The before and after pictures are realistic. Some pictures look better than others because of course some scars are not as deep as others and have responded better to the treatment.
A complete list of all the scars that they cover as well as before and after photos to see how your scar compares is helpful to see what you can expect.
The company offers a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your results you can request a full refund from their website.
How scars are formed is addressed in detail. Once you understand the entire process it is a little easier to see what is and what is not possible when expecting your scar to disappear. The way a scar is able to fade away through the correct level of collagen, smoothing of the skin and the increase in healthy new cells to take over is vital information for the prospective customer.
In Conclusion to this Dermefface FX7 Review
With its money back guarantee and the comprehensive list of quality ingredients, you have little to lose except the appearance of your scars. A review of Dermefface FX7 shows that it delivers on its promise to provide scar reduction therapy. It’s a favorite among many independent beauty sites and can start to work to diminish the appearance of your scars.
I hope you found this helpful